working flipbook in krpano :)

• spent days testing and trying flipbooks. my wife knows flash better than I and ended up finding me a solution. click the copyright icon in the bottom right corner to see test. I did not format the menu to be readable it is just proof. i need them to give me new menu pages to replace the crappy ones but it works! Can use swf motion in them also. Can make the pages trasparent and see the page unneath via cut outs. the rear page as a linkable table of contents. You can even rip the pages out! i think page 1 and 5 can do this.

My problem with it is this maybe someone knows why. when i started you wold click to close the menu just goes visible=false. when you reopen it is is right where it was left. i dont like that i want it to start at the beginning each time. so i created actions to addplugin(menutest) and set the appropriate variables. clicking close removeplugin(menutest). when it clicked a 2nd time and recreated it does not work. when hovering over the cover it jumps but dont open.

http://www.valentinisduluth.com/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!