Virtual City - advanced modules in 78 panoramas - UPDATE English

• Our next project. The complex virtual tour to the city of Rybnik. We applied in this project:
    - 78 panoramas (12000x6000 and 15000x7500) HDR
    - the index of panoramas
    - the screensavers (automatic installation)
    - the catalogue of firms
    - many different modules
    - different.

The whole was programmed in one system: after addition of one panorama, sound or description - buttons and actions are generated automatically. This project is administered online by the customer for the administrator panel. The programme to the management was written on our order.

The soon new project... *cool*

This project is only in Polish unfortunately. Our next will also be in English and German *g* *g* .

Virtual Tour to Rybnik (spacer wirtualny po Rybniku)

best regards and the great respect for Klaus. *thumbup*

P.S. Forgive linguistic mistakes.

• normally i am a fan of your work but that interface is bad. i open the google map and cant find how to close it. the white thing that opens at the bottom is covered by the other plugins. open the "?" can't close it. maybe it is becuase it is running in a window i can see the x's to close things fullscreen. that tour should be resized to fit in that window if that is where it is going to be hosted. if i want a tour creator i would have been stuck and had to close the whole site.

• Yes, it is a nice looking set up but as the previous person mentioned it's pretty complicated and of course there's no way to close the pop up window. I found the small button that closes the panel to reveal most of the white one at the bottom but it took some looking for.

I'm no amazing programmer in XML to make all what you just did but what I like to do with my projects is test anything out on my wife and see if she is comfortable using it before I let the client take a look.

She took one look at your interface and it scared her off *blink* . I like it as I love little gadget windows etc but to get the viewers you have to make it for people with minimal knowledge of viewing 360 degree shots and a lot of people I've asked get frustrated using Google street view. Perhaps it wasn't designed for the general public?

Andrew

• We thank for hints.

We do not have the often suitable distance to the work as creators *huh* . We will see through this once again and maybe we will improve at us. This version was chosen by the customer, but we can improve the version on our side.

Our width of the side really is troche for small for this project (our CMS). All was created for the resolution the minimum 800x600.

Direct link to the project: http://wirtualny.rybnik.pl/

Thanx

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!