You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mael B.

Trainee

• "Mael B." started this thread

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:26pm

interactive chrono-panorama

Using the tutorial of Klaus 'Example/Tutorial - interactive area in the pano (aligned distorted hotspot)' with a sequence panorama, i created this interactive chrono-panorama. Enjoy ! *smile*

Just a small issue, there are some visual bugs at the junction of distorted hotspots 'located' on 2 different cube faces *unsure*

Edit on March 27th 2011 : update of the link !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mael B." (Mar 27th 2011, 3:00pm)

michel

Professional

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:53pm

Hi MAel.B,

Seems really interesting... a little psychedelic,as so often with you*smile* (pas abuser des champignons ;-) )... pity that the code is protected......

SAlut.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 12:22am

COOL!!
*thumbup*

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

bulp

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 12:35pm

GREAT work... just a comment in the motion blur of the model... it would be a perfect if the model stand / pose for a while... a great master code!! :)

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:21pm

Did you find the code??

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:34pm

incredible!

(about the visual issues - I think this are tessellation bugs of the flashplayer because of the very edge overlapping elements...)

michel

Professional

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 5:38pm

Hi Bulp,

Quoted

just a comment in the motion blur of the model... it would be a perfect if the model stand / pose for a while.
I disagree with you *smile* ... The blurring effect gives the sensation of movement to each frames, the resulting is perfect in this example in my opinion ;-) ...

Hi Mael.B,

The speed option and the "step by step" buttons for each sequence are great feature..
The smile of the model is really contagious *smile* ...
Congratulation... J'aprécis ton savoir faire technologique, artistique, et ce côté teigneux... *thumbup*

SAlut.

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 11:51pm

Great! Very nice! Can you give us a hint of the code? ;)

(about the visual issues - I think this are tessellation bugs of the flashplayer because of the very edge overlapping elements...)

Tessellation bugs? What is that? Can it be prevented?

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 3:16pm

Hi,
Tessellation bugs? What is that? Can it be prevented?
sorry, that was a wrong first assumption from me,

the problem is the connection of the both hotspot elements,
their edges don't have exactly the same position, and therefore
the lines a long the edges don't connect perfectly,

a solution would be to use only one hotspot instead of the two,

a way to make the finding of the position easier could be to
rotate the spherical image in that way that the wanted part
is within one cubeface and and then also adjust the "ath" value,

e.g.
1. rotate the spherical image 45° right (e.g. by shifting the image 25% to right),
2. convert the spherical to cubical,
3. cut out and find the position like described here
4. add 45 to the "ath" value

best regards,
Klaus

bulp

Intermediate

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:03am

Quoted
just a comment in the motion blur of the model... it would be a perfect if the model stand / pose for a while.
I disagree with you ... The blurring effect gives the sensation of movement to each frames, the resulting is perfect in this example in my opinion ...

well.. maybe i want the perfect image...still movement just like a professional photographer want.. they use few flash lightbox reflector bounce light efx and etc in order to get much clearer and sharpen image... if they can control the light.. ie inside studio, room or outside but with control pose.. action in sport activity is a different topics..

:)

Mael B.

Trainee

• "Mael B." started this thread

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 1:15pm

Because I don't show my xml code, I perhaps didn't post in the adequate section... but you just to see it as a special example of use of distorted hotspot *whistling*
However, I can tell a little bit more on the realization of this pano :
- 59 distorted hotspot are used to make the 3 image sequences (it's was the longer work to find the correct position of each hotspot!!)
- these image sequences are managed this a combination of 'appearance/disappearance actions', delayedcall action and 'delayedcall killer' (to pause/resume the sequences).
Actually, I picked all the info here in this forum to code my xml ;-)

I know the best is to use only one hotsopt ( instead of the two or even three!) but my image sequences are not 'displaying' on only one cube face... and when passing from a cube face to an other one, i can't do by an other way than using multiple hotspot *unsure*
Anyway, thanks Klaus, for the precise explanation of these small visual bugs *smile*

bulp

Intermediate

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 2:34pm

well said.

better experiment to the max to really put full potential of your own code programming capability...

anyway SALUT!!!!! ...

mds

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 6:01am

that is too cool. nice work! awesome space too, love the floors.
Say "Hi!" on twitter

rey

Trainee

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 4:52pm

One more interactive chrono-panorama with open source code