You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 12:45am

Tools 1.0.8 beta 9 and the editor plugin problem

We are using the tools 1.0.8 beta 9. All is fine, however, when we put the editor.swf plugin reference in the xml file and open the .html file, the editor button has the letter "r" in the word editor cutoff (something that wasn't happening in prior versions; of course this does not affect the functionality, just thought it was weird). The big issue is when the editor button is clicked, the text changes to wrong krpano version.

From what I was able to gather, it seems that the player version may be the issue (beta 8). Is this truly the case? Do I just need to wait for the beta 9 viewer to be released, or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Jim

michel

Professional

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 1:05am

Hi Jim,

See this post from Klaus: krpano Tools 1.0.8 beta 9
And this other: krpano Tools 1.0.8 beta 9

SAlut.

Monday, February 22nd 2010, 11:30am

Hi,

there is a new 1.0.8 beta 9 viewer download package online,