krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (Viewer & Tools)

• Hi,

could you send me please the not working xml files?

best regards,
    Klaus

I was using the mac64 version, but with the normal version no problem anymore. I had no problemwith the 64bits version before so I thought it was OK to use it, which is apparently not with my computer, sorry about that. Everything's work fine now.

• Damn you Klaus,

You got me all excited with the fading slider demo, and then I look at the XML and I discover that you abused 6 giant image hotspots as cubefaces for the secondary panorama.

Don't even waste your time on making such a hack a demo, please. I need real panorama layers. I really really need them. Apparently the performance is there, just no mechanism to actually pull it off right.

There's a million applications. Fake Exposure fading (ala ADR), Day/Night blending, Before/After, all sorts of stuff. Here is one example that I was just working on, where I'm trying to compare the West Rongbuk Glacier in the Himalaya between 1921 and 2010. As Gigapixel, serving Zoomify tiles.

http://www.hdrlabs.com/gallery/gigapa…Rongbuk_Glacier

Click the Clock icon and you can switch. But it's not smooth, because these damn tiles don't stay in memory. I have to switch XMLs and it keeps reloading. The best I can do is to have the transition wait until the new tiles are loaded, and then do a smooth fade. But that takes forever, up to the point where it's confusing for the user.

Please, please, put real panorama layers on top of your list. The scenes are a good start. Now let me show multiple XMLs in sync, with Alpha and blending modes. Some great experiments could be done when I can make them spin at lower rate, resulting in a Parallax scrolling effect.

Christian Bloch

Wenn dir Deutsch lieber ist, können wir wir das auch gerne in Deutsch ausdiskutieren, ich steh in jedem Fall zur Verfügung wenn du Fragen hast .... Blochi@EdenFX.com

• id notice there is new %g code.. but only for zoomify ?... can this be add on to blend slider multiresolution cubes ?..... just a suggestion.. :)

and all this can be preload=true ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von bulp (3. März 2010 um 13:59)

• Hi,

Wenn dir Deutsch lieber ist, können wir wir das auch gerne in Deutsch ausdiskutieren, ich steh in jedem Fall zur Verfügung wenn du Fragen hast .... Blochi@EdenFX.com

gerne, aber eigentlich gibt es da nicht viel aus zu diskutieren
    es ist nicht so als ob ich diese Funktionalität absichtlich zurückhalte würde oder so,
    das ist einfach sehr zeitaufwändig und komplex zu implementieren und das benötigt
    halt seine Zeit...

id notice there is new %g code.. but only for zoomify ?... can this be add on to blend slider multiresolution cubes ?..... just a suggestion.. :)

the %g is just a placeholder for the "group" numbering scheme from zoomify,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I am getting a corrupt file - only downloading 802Kb not 7Mb *thumbdown*

Getting 'unexpected end of file' trying to unpack what did come down...

Pease advise - thanks

Donald

(I am a licence holder)

EDIT: Ignore me - After trying about 10 times, I finally got the full monty *thumbsup*

• Does this fix the playvideo() bug?

Sorry to keep posting and asking Klaus but am still having probs with this

Thread is:-

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…d&threadID=2127

I've installed all the updated files and recreated everything but no joy still having issue with the playvideo() then the loadpano() one as I mentioned in the thread it's only a problem when there is a blend applied on the loadpano.

• Hi,
    I have problem with loadpano action in new KRpano 1.0.8 beta9

loadpano(null,"sphere=%SWFPATH%/../store/pi_quality/1.jpg",KEEPALL,BLEND(1));

When new pano is loaded, my hotspots, plugins and others settings is missing. This line works great in beta8.
    MERGE|KEEPHOTSPOTS|KEEPPLUGINS|KEEPVIEW|KEEPDISPLAY fix hotspots, but no lensflare and no limitview settings
    plz, I need help *wacko*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von killgi (26. März 2010 um 12:11)

• Hi,

loadpano(null,"sphere=%SWFPATH%/../store/pi_quality/1.jpg",KEEPALL,BLEND(1));

When new pano is loaded, my hotspots, plugins and others settings is missing. This line works great in beta8.
    MERGE|KEEPHOTSPOTS|KEEPPLUGINS|KEEPVIEW|KEEPDISPLAY fix hotspots, but no lensflare and no limitview settings

do you have an online example of this problem?

note - the KEEPALL flag never have included the hotspots (KEEPHOTSPOTS),
    and for lensflares there is no keep function, they must be declared in each pano,

whats new is that the "limitview" setting will be always reset to "auto",
    because otherwise it the viewing limits can be wrong when loading a other (e.g. partial) pano,

that means if there are special viewing limits for a pano, they should be defined together
    with the pano,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!