• Hi,

As you may know, I'm creating a game for my graduaction. I have this interface, and popups, and all this stuff, that goes from one panorama to the other panorama with keep="true" + MERGE option. But then the user "quits" the game, a new panorama loads with then chapter choice menu. In this panorama, all the menu/popups/buttons etc should be all gone. I basicly solved this by removeplugin every one of them with the quit action. But I was wondering, isnt there a way you can delete every plugin and basicly reset the whole panorama + xml.

I see all kinds of ways to KEEP different stuff:

But maybe a REMOVEALL or CLEAR option would be a nice feature.

Alsoo another "isssue", it seems that hotspots have a default of 16 details (8x8 grid). I can alter this by setting the details at every hotspot. Is there a way or can this be a feature to have seperate global control of details of all hotspots and plugins? iow display.hotspotdetail, display.plugindetail. Or maybe even better that the user can create a template hotspot/plugin and then in the xml he just fill whats different.

<globalhotspot detail="4" onhover="showtext(click me, tooltip style)" scale="1.2" etc etc />

<hotspot ath="0" atv="0" />

Im usually trying to achiev a minimum of duplicate code so the xml is as small as possible

• Hi,

But maybe a REMOVEALL or CLEAR option would be a nice feature.

I know, I'm already planing that,

in beta 9 there is already a IGNOREKEEP flag,
    with it, the keep="true" settings were ignored and all plugins/hotspots
    will be removed on loading the next pano,

have a also a look at the "resetkrpano" action in krpano.xml in the beta 9 viewer download package,
    it will set all values back to start,

Alsoo another "isssue", it seems that hotspots have a default of 16 details (8x8 grid). I can alter this by setting the details at every hotspot. Is there a way or can this be a feature to have seperate global control of details of all hotspots and plugins? iow display.hotspotdetail, display.plugindetail. Or maybe even better that the user can create a template hotspot/plugin and then in the xml he just fill whats different.

<globalhotspot detail="4" onhover="showtext(click me, tooltip style)" scale="1.2" etc etc />

<hotspot ath="0" atv="0" />

Im usually trying to achiev a minimum of duplicate code so the xml is as small as possible

there are already the <style> tags for that,
    it can contain all kind of attributes/settings for hotspots and/or plugins,

e.g.

Code
    <style name="hotspotstyle" details="16" url="spot.png" onhover="showtext(get(description));" ... />

<hotspot name="spot1" style="hotspotstyle" ath=".." atv=".." description="..." />
    <hotspot name="spot2" style="hotspotstyle" ath=".." atv=".." description="..."  />

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!