• Hi,
    I think that it will be better I abandon my Beta tests with the encryption. There are too many errors and I do not manage to reproduce some good results of the beginings. I work 2nd day on the third virtual tour of 5 multires panoramas.
    When there are several folders, it happens that some are forgotten by krprotect and are not encrypted. By encrypting separately image folders and trying to start the tour I obtain : « XML parser error: element is malformed (#1090).
    Maybe I'm dooing something wrong?
    Best regards, Hub

• Hi,

When there are several folders, it happens that some are forgotten by krprotect and are not encrypted.

there are no error message or so?
    on Mac paths with special or accent characters are problematic at the moment,
    but when a file couldn't be processed an error message should appear...

By encrypting separately image folders and trying to start the tour I obtain : « XML parser error: element is malformed (#1090).

are you using an swf with created by the kprotect tool?
    the normal krpano.swf can't load encrypted files...

when uploading encrypted files - make sure that any ascii-binary conversion is turned-off,
    this will corrupt the files,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,
    Quoted
    When there are several folders, it happens that some are forgotten by krprotect and are not encrypted.
    there are no error message or so?
    on Mac paths with special or accent characters are problematic at the moment,
    but when a file couldn't be processed an error message should appear...

I've encountered the problem with special character on windows too.
    I had a '#' character in the path to my tour and I received the "XML parser error: element is malformed (#1090)" error.

• Hi,

I've encountered the problem with special character on windows too.
    I had a '#' character in the path to my tour and I received the "XML parser error: element is malformed (#1090)" error.

thanks for this note!
    right, it seems '#' is problematic, I will try to fix it,
    but I'm not able to get an xml parser error because of an '#' in a url,
    do you have an example where this happens?

best regards,
    Klaus

• Nope

I have a index.html (pretty standard) that sets starting xml for krpano to main.xml.
    In main.xml I have a <include> with %SWFPATH%\text_styles.xml
    The problem is that in my case, %SWFPATH% was something like D:\Work\#svn\....\panoramas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!