You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 1st 2010, 9:07am

krpano license - domain limited

Hello,

One of my clients purchased an unlimited domain license and i have used kprotect to protect the swf file instead of uploading the license to the server. While viewing a tour when i press the "o" key i can see the text "Registered to: xyz corp".

Another client purchased a domain limited license, but i cannot see the text, "Registered to: abc corp" when i press the "o" key. Why is that?
Also, I have uploaded the license along with the swf to the server and it works okay. Since it is a domain limited license, i am assuming that it is safe to upload the license to server. Is my assumption correct?

Thank you.

Monday, March 1st 2010, 9:16am

Hi,

yes, your assumption is correct,
the domain license will only work on the given domain(s) and so using the license online is safe,
and therefore the "registered to:" information will not be displayed,

best regards,
Klaus

Monday, March 1st 2010, 9:23am

Thanks Klaus, helpful as ever.