include xml / exclude xml

• Hello,

is it possible, in an action, to exclude a xml file included in the tour..

example: in a index xml file, i have this kind of code:

Code
    onclick="loadpano(collines.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));" />

the collines.xml file includes another xml file, that configures a special menu, and special actions:

in collines.xml there is

Code
    <include url="AA-menu-collines.xml"/>

that inclueds some plugins, pictures, etc..

And i want to totally disable the AA-menu-collines.xml file from the code, in order to load another one later..

So, does it exists an action in order to totally forget this file, and totally simply remove my special menu?

Or a line, in the first page with somthing like
    <exclude url="AA-menu-collines.xml"/>

Or does i have to set all my differents plugins of all my menus alpha,0 /enabled, false and /visible,false?

thank you!

regards!

• Hi bazzar,

No need to exclude an included xml (do not think exclude xml exist anyway)...

• keep (NEW - Version 1.0.7 and higher)
      important flag for virtual tour or conntect panoramas!
      possibly values: true or false, default=false
      when keep is set to true the plugin/hotspot is kept when loading other panoramas, otherwise it will be removed

So, if your special plugin menu has not set the keep attribute to true, it will be removed when a next loadpano() will be called.

SAlut.

• Hello,

thank you, but this function is not really appropriate in this case..

I think i have found somethnig with the "scene" function but that is not really clear yet, there is no doc about it yet..

but i think this one could help me..

thanks anyway *smile*

• Hi Bazaar,

Here some info about <scene>:

• <scene> - a new concept to store more panoramas in one xml:
    • there can be more <scene> nodes in one xml, a scene will be identified by it's name
    • in every <scene> node all krpano sub nodes can be used
    • e.g. <image>, <plugin>, <hotspot>, <events>, ...
    • a scene is handled like a new external xml file
    • load a scene via loadscene():

• loadscene(scenename,parameters*,flags*,blend*,onstart*)
      • scenename - the name of the scene
      • * all other optional parameters are the same like in the loadpano/loadxml actions
      • with using the "keep" attribute and the MERGE load flag it is possible to mix global and local parts (e.g. plugins)
    • SCENE EXAMPLE

I still think keep attribute and load() action with or without MERGE is the key... study how they work.

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!