Zoom in lower resolution

• I am building a new virtual and uploading files that are 3000 x 3000 pixels. The zoom in and out doesn't work but if I upload 6,000 x 6,000 pixels the zoom in and out work. Is there a way to make the lower resolution zoom? The catch seems to be the lower res looks good and loads quicker so I would rather stick with the lower res but have the zoom work. Is there a way around this?

• Try changing maxpixelzoom to a higher number. It should allow you to zoom further but will become distorted the further you zoom in. I personally like maxpixelzoom="2.5" as a maximum range since it still shows some detail but begins to degrade the image a bit.

• Where would I find the megapixelzoom?

Hi,

in the xml,
    it's a setting of the <view> node in the xml,
    e.g.

Code
    <view ... maxpixelzoom="5.0" ... />

or as variable for dynamic chaning - "view.maxpixelzoom",

when set it's overwrites the "fovmin" setting,
    and limits the zooming depending on the real pixelsize of the (pano-) image,
    e.g. maxpixelzoom="1.0" means only zooming to a 1.0x scale (=100% view) of the original pixel size is possible,
    and with maxpixelzoom="5.0" you could zoom up zo 5.0x scale of the original size,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!