how to continue the autorun ?

• Sorry, but I can't find!
    Maybe I was not clear, and I'm not looking for the same topic.

I know how to prepare a demo show with programed mouvements, loading new panos, etc. I know how to interrupt this automated show and to restart it once again with a dedicated button. I would like to know if it is possible to restart this show not from the begining, but exactly from the same moment when it was interrupted.

• "but exactly from the same moment when it was interrupted. "

This is an extremely fine grain requirement, it also perhaps assumes the viewer has not done anything other than interrupt the progression.

Auto tours that allow for the user to take control and then resume require a lot of decisions on what you want to have happen. If the viewer stops the tour, goes off to another VR and then decides to restart the auto tour, do you really want to go back to the VR they stopped the tour in or continue from the VR they are in or .....

Anyway, lots of fun things to consider :)

The only way I know of to get close to your need is to set counter(s) at each level of return or action. if you want to go back to a specific point you need to know where you are and what to do next.

Regards,

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!