You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

floz

Trainee

• "floz" started this thread

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 11:01am

Sources for standard buttons

Hi guys,

I was wondering if the "sources" (i.e. Photoshop document or the like) of the buttons set that is included with the plugin is available somewhere?

I quite like the style but I'd like to create an extra button (an info button) in the same style and it'd be really helpfull to have the "sources" for that ...

Thanks,

Florian

VN2009

Professional

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 2:02pm

look in the examples that come with the latest package i think there is a skins folder that has the buttons.

floz

Trainee

• "floz" started this thread

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 2:51pm

Hi VN2009,

I know where to find the .png and .jpg files, I'm talking about the "source" documents (like a photoshop file with layers and the associated layer effects etc.) based on which they were created...

VN2009

Professional

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 10:07pm

hmmm, i have never come across source files in .psd format. i cannot answer that question. sorry.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 5:06pm

Hi,

sorry, there is no 'source' for the buttons available,
the best you can get is the current "buttons.png" (with alpha channel) or "buttons.jpg" file,

I found the button design a long time ago on free buttons page (I never found the page again...)
and I modified/adopted it by 'pixel-editing', so there are no vector or higher resolution sources...

I never thought that so many people would use, I just wanted some simple 'example' buttons

best regards,
Klaus