You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mstoss

Intermediate

• "mstoss" started this thread

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 11:22am

Exit Fullscreen does not work when clicking on it in linked Panoramas

Strange, what is missing here?

When I switch a tour into fullscreen mode and hop to another panorama without switching fullscreen off again, the fullscreen button is set to "open fullscreen" again in the next panorama and it won't close the fullscreen mode anymore. Do I need to store the status somehow?

Yours,
Michael

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 11:37am

Hi,

are the buttons (especially the fullscreen button) defined again in the new pano xml?
and how will the new xml be loaded? (what flags in the loadpano() call)

why I ask:
if the new pano was loaded without KEEPALL or without MERGE and without keep="true" for the buttons,
then the current buttons and their state were removed and the new buttons are loaded, and the startup
state for the fullscreen button is the wrong one,

as solution:
add - keep="true" - to all buttons/elements that should stay the same when loading a new pano,
(e.g. <plugin .... keep="true" ...>)
and use the MERGE flag in the loadpano() call, (e.g. loadpano(pano2.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); )

best regards,
Klaus

mstoss

Intermediate

• "mstoss" started this thread

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 12:24pm

Hi,

are the buttons (especially the fullscreen button) defined again in the new pano xml?
and how will the new xml be loaded? (what flags in the loadpano() call)

why I ask:
if the new pano was loaded without KEEPALL or without MERGE and without keep="true" for the buttons,
then the current buttons and their state were removed and the new buttons are loaded, and the startup
state for the fullscreen button is the wrong one,

as solution:
add - keep="true" - to all buttons/elements that should stay the same when loading a new pano,
(e.g. <plugin .... keep="true" ...>)
and use the MERGE flag in the loadpano() call, (e.g. loadpano(pano2.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); )

best regards,
Klaus
Great! Thanks a lot. The keep="true" was missing. That did the trick. :-)

Michael

Rahim

Trainee

Friday, March 19th 2010, 11:45am

HI guys i had the amew problem and when i added the merge flag ,when i travel via hot spots the radar stays and doesn't movewhen the new pano is loaded

any advices???

Thanks *cry*

Friday, March 19th 2010, 12:52pm

Hi,

there a lot of possibilities why it couldn't work...
can you post a link?

best regards,
Klaus