I am all new to this panorama business. I love what I see, and am reading. Workflow?

• Ok, so here I am all new to this pano stuff. I love what I see, and I recently purchased the Autopano Giga, Kr pano, tools etc.

I understand some things, but since ALL of this is new to me, I am having a problem with workflow for a good setup. Example would be:

Shoot Pano. Stitch in Autopano, then multires in KRtools, then go back to Autopano to add nadir, then go back to KRtools to KRprotect....then each individual pano and all multires files in one folder....then the URL for links would be the http://xxx.com/folder/htmlname...seems like a messy, loose way to do things, andd certainly not happy with the results. Then no buttons, nothing but a plain pano since the basics are not yet learned. LOL

So, anybody have THEIR workflow they can share with me? Assuming I have the pano shot and stitched.... THEN what is next logical step, then...then next...etc.

I really would like to get a handle on this, but I do understand it is a whole different world to me. LOL Any help would be appreciated:)

• Workflow is obviously going to change based upon what the final "product" is going to be... for example, if I am just doing something for "fun" and will post it on a blog... I just drop the stitched pano on the multires tool, upload to the site and write the post. All logos and other redundant info is part of the default xml file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!