You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 26th 2010, 11:35am

xml for hot spot

Hi everybody, sorry for my bad english....

Let me explain you : I am using Autopano Tour with a Kr pano licence. After creating a 360° virtual visit with hotspots, I want a JPG image to be displayed when I simply mouseover (without clicking) a hotspot. So I changed the xml code but unfortunately it didn't work (the jpg image appears but disappears immediately) and I can't manage to find the problem !

So, if someone could tell me where is the problem in my xml code it would be great !

<hotspot name="spot1" onover="action(closeallobjects);set(plugin[object1].visible,true);tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 1);" onout="tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 0);delayedcall(0.5,set(plugin[object1].visible,false));" url="essaidata/spots/Bouton Info.swf" onhover="showtext(Informations);" ath="339.472" atv="-9.8273"/>
<plugin name="object1" visible="false" url="essaidata/essai2/object1.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" />
<action name="closeallobjects">set(plugin[object1].alpha, 0);set(plugin[object1].visible,false);</action>

Friday, March 26th 2010, 2:53pm

I believe changing
onover
to
onhover
should do this.

From the documentation
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot

•onover
action that will be called when mouse comes overs the plugin/image
•onhover
action that will called in intervals when mouse stays/hovers over the plugin/image

Friday, March 26th 2010, 4:12pm

Tank you Jarredja,

I tried but it's not the solution : onover is ok because it open the jpg image when mouse comes over the hotspot....but the problem is that the jpg image disappear immediatly (in fact the jpg image doesn't disappear, it's flashing)

regards

michel

Professional

Friday, March 26th 2010, 4:54pm

Hi all,

Just an idea (not tried).... looking at your code it seems basically correct... I think the problem comes from the delayedcall()...
Try this code:

Source code

<hotspot name="spot1" 
    	 onover="action(closeallobjects);set(plugin[object1].visible,true);tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 1);"
    	 onout="tween(plugin[object1].alpha, 0,,,set(plugin[object1].visible,false));"
    	 url="essaidata/spots/Bouton Info.swf" onhover="showtext(Informations);"
    	 ath="339.472" atv="-9.8273"
    	 />

Instead of using the delayedcall() I used the tween donecall option to call an action when done !!!
tween(var,destvalue,time*,tweentype*,donecall*)
Reference here: tween()

SAlut.

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 2:20pm

I have 2 buttons one on top of the other that change the alpha of the hotspots between 0 and 0.3. also if a hotspot is not seen but the mouse is over it it goes alpha 0.5 then onout goes to 0.3.
when it goes onout I want also to change the zorder of the buttons as the hotspot is now visible.
how to do this ?
onout="set(hotspot[hs1].alpha,0.3); action(hide_hotspots_buttons)"
the hotspots are in a scene
[edit] I don't know why but it is working now
[edit] I put a bit of everything there
http://www.mickiwiki.com/test/text03.html
now I try to include the combobox which seems to want to be top left all the time.
you discover stuff in the examples for example scene can have an onstart. if I'd known that earlier I might have used that.
cheers

mick

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "michael crane" (Mar 28th 2010, 11:51pm)

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 10:38am

Success !

Thank you everybody !

Phil

Trainee

Friday, May 7th 2010, 10:12pm

Where did these links go?
Thanks,
Phil

Friday, May 7th 2010, 10:38pm

there will be soon updated examples,

best regards,