Howto: Start Multiple scenes with little planet into?

• Hi!

I'm pretty new to krPano but already like it a lot and had little success, but at the moment I'm stuck.

So far I created a tour with the "scenes with imagemap" example. It would be great to start the first scene loaded with the "little planet" intro. I've already tried to add the little planet code but failed. As in the little planet example are no scenes and only one pano, I guess it's a little bit more complicated to add the little planet into to a scene?

Maybe someone has an idea to get this to work?

Cheers,
    Magenta

• Below you can have a look what I got so far.
    It starts with moving in into scene 2 as it should, but it does so all time, when switching from scene 1 or 3 back to scene 2.

• I tried to solve this problem like this, but I guess it's not very smart (from the code-view).

I simply added a "scene 0" which has the the initial little planet view code inside and is loaded on start.
    "Scene 1" is exactly the same as 0 (load pano, ...) but not the little planet snippet.

Switching between scenes will load 1, 2 and 3. 0 is just startup.

• Hi,

a other solution would be to use any custom variable (just set/define it to create it),
    and check for it on the first call and then change this variable to a other value so that
    on the next call notthing will happen,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!