Possible to position plugin via ATH or hotspot calls another hotspot ?

• Hi!

I do have a hotspot (swf) that should tween another image from alpha0 to alpha1. The image has to be positioned relative (via ATH) not via x and y.

So far I tried:

As you can see ondown the hotspot "test-info" is called, but it does not work. The "test-info" is shown all the time and not alpha tweened in. I tried to call a plugin instead of hotspot and it works, but I can't position a plugin via ATH but only via x and y.

Here's the called hotspot:

Is it possible somehow, that when a hotspot is clicked, an relatively positioned image (ath) is alpha tweened in?

Greetings,
    M.

• I don't get what you want? You want to click hotspot "test" and then the hotspot "test-info" gets faded in? So what's up with Ath en x/y? Or do you want to tween the image from ath to another ath?

you have like this in your code in the ondown of test

Code
    ondown="tween(hotspot[test-info].x,0%); tween(alpha,0.9); tween(area.x,0%); tween(area.width,100%);set(autorotate.enabled,false);"

first you tween test-info x to 0% ?
    shouldnt it be tween(hotspot[test-info].ath, 10)
    replace 10 with your own value.
    Then tween the alpha of test-info. Or rather tween the alpha first (so you can see it) and then tween the ath.
    tween(hotspot[test-info].alpha,0.9);

And if you want to tween to a relative spot on the screen. take the view.hlookat and add your offset value

add(dst, 10, get(view.hlookat));
    tween(hotspot[test-info].ath, dst);

• Thanks for the reply. At the moment I get the job done by tweeining the image in. The image main position is hidden outside (so it's hidden) and tweens in when the main hotspot is clicked.
    Thats why the current code looks that way.

What I would like to have is that:
    One hotspot "test" is an .swf and when clicked (button down), it tweens (fades)
    second .swf hotspot "test-info" (alpha0 by default) in to alpha1
    when button release, it fades "test-info" back to alpha0

No positions changes requiered.

I simply don't know how to get this done.

• like this ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!