I have an error collection, including: #2100, #2044, #2124, #1009

• Hello Mr K!

Hope you can help me to solve three problems I have with Krpano and ActionScript3.

This is the link: Gorilla index

The first error will promp: (sorry I can only post it in Spanish)

Code
    ArgumentError: Error #2100: La longitud del parámetro ByteArray de Loader.loadBytes() debe ser mayor que 0.
    	at flash.display::Loader/_loadBytes()
    	at flash.display::Loader/loadBytes()
    	at filedecoder/decode()
    	at kflashpano::Kcache/loadqueue_done()
    	at fileloader/fileloader_complete()
    	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    	at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

I reckon it can be a problem with flash9 / flash 10 files. But I have tried everything with no sucess at all. By the way, I don't have this error when I try it in my computer offline

The second error happends when a marker is clicked. An Infowindow will open showing the name of the street and a "See virtual tour" link. A thumbnail should load, but instead the following error promps:

Code
    Error #2044: IOErrorEvent no controlado: text=Error #2124: El archivo cargado es de tipo desconocido.

Again, I don't have such a problem off line opening the file in my computer.

The third error happend if you click in the "See Virtual Tour" link. It should load a new panorama, but instead I have this:

Code
    TypeError: Error #1009: No se puede acceder a una propiedad o a un método de una referencia a un objeto nulo.
    	at Main/loadpano()[F:\virtual_tours\gorillaindex\virtualtours\leicester\XXXflash\src\Main.as:59]

I have this problem on and offline.

The whole thing used to work when I used Flash CS3, but now I am using Flashdevelop and .as files.
    By the waym if you would like to have a look to the code, a txt version of it is here: Main.as

Hope we can fix all this problems little by little.

Thank you very much

Rafael

• Ok, I have started everything from scratch:

See this link: Gorilla index

So now I only have one error. Click on "See Virtual tour" and a promp will appear:

Code
    TypeError: Error #1009: No se puede acceder a una propiedad o a un método de una referencia a un objeto nulo.
    	at Main/loadpano()[F:\virtual_tours\new_gorillaindex\virtualtours\leicester\flash\src\Main.as:59]

It must be a problem with my code here: krpano.call(callstr); because trace (krpano) gives me null

Any ideas?

This is my action script:

• Hi,

so much errors

about the krpano = null problem:

you need to get the krpano interface first:

Code
    krpano = krpano_as3_interface.getInstance();

you can do this for example in your init() function,

about this problem - Error #2100:

it seems a "0 byte" file/image was downloaded for any strange reasons,
    but the server didn't return a error code for it, so krpano thinks the
    download was okay and tries to decode the image and this fails...
    maybe this a server/path problem...

I hope I could help

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!