Quality of text and graphics in full screen

• After many hours I have finally finished my first pano with the krpano viewer.

Everything looks pretty good except one major issue. Why when I go full screen my logo(xxx.png) and any text displayed with the textfield plugin is so poor in quality that you can barely read it? I am guessing that I am doing something wrong? Any Help?

Thanks.

• I can understand a logo.png degrading in quality if it's size is scaled with the overall pano size (i.e. width and height set as % of stage). But I am surprised that the textfield is giving you issues... as the text size is set via standard html and wouldn't normally vary as the stage size changes.

Demo link would help.... but if unable to post then one suggestion for the logo would be to use an original logo.png image that is large enough to look good at a fullscreen resolution (i.e. change from a 300w X 100h to 600w x 200h). Image quality will degrade when it's shrunk down for the smaller screen size, but it may be less noticeable than when a smaller image is scaled up.

For the textfield, can't think of anything without a demo or sample code to look at.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!