You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 6:34am

360 Panorama using animated swf file?

Hi Klause, fantastic job on krpano btw. this is my first time finding out about krpano, I've been looking for something like this for a long time. My question is. Instead of having a still image used for panoramic viewing. is it possible to use a animated swf file for panoramic viewing? So technically it's like a video panoramic file.

and when are you planning to release 1.09?

thanks

Graydon

Professional

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 8:22am

If you look at the demo sample in the download there are a couple examples that are probably similar to what you are talking about. The snow and fireworks demos use additional swf "plugins" that are animated. Couldn't tell you how to go about doing it though. *huh*

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 1:07pm

Hi,
Hi Klause, fantastic job on krpano btw. this is my first time finding out about krpano, I've been looking for something like this for a long time. My question is. Instead of having a still image used for panoramic viewing. is it possible to use a animated swf file for panoramic viewing? So technically it's like a video panoramic file.
no, sorry, that's not possible yet,
but right, technically it would be the same a like a panoramic video,

and when are you planning to release 1.09?
when it's ready

best regards,
Klaus

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 9:19pm

thanks for the response

thanks for the response

Friday, November 10th 2017, 5:52pm

Just revisiting this topic. Has there been any movement to put an animated 360 into a KRPano tour?