• I have been learning how to us krpano for the past month and I think it is great.
    I am not a web designer so I am currently going to use WebPlus x4 to design
    my website. Here is where the problem starts. No matter what I do I can't
    seem to embed the krpano.swf file into a webpage created in WebPlus x4.

It has a facility to embed flash but I obviously I must not be doing it right.
    When inserting the flash swf file into the page it displays a dialog box
    to insert all of the parameters for the swf file.

I have attached a screen shot of the dialog box.

The html it creates is also attached:
    page4.txt

Could any of you flash experts please take a look and see what I might be doing wrong. I have
    contacted support
    at WebPlus x4 but they were no help. They said because its a third part
    swf file they can't help.

I am hoping someone can assist me to get this working. I have one month to finish this site that I am
    working on. Heck I thought leaning to code the krpano viewer was going to be the hard part not the
    web design software.

I do not know html very well or am i a webmaster so that I is why I decided to use WebPlus x4.

Any Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• I noticed that WebPlus x4 created there own *.js file.
    It takes the input prameters from the flash input screen and creates this file.
    Here it is:
    jsFlashVer.js.txt

Maybe someone can see if there java script file is building the krpano.swf parmeters correctly.

Thanks.

• Looking over the webplus documentation it looks like their flash embed function is set more towards flash standalone files such as movies (i.e.. youtube).

You might try using the kprotect tool to create a single swf and see if that works. Otherwise I think you'll have to get into using the html editor function (http://www.serif.com/support/learni…opment/html.pdf) and hard code some things into the structure... but that may also require being able to upload directly to the site the swfkrpano.js file.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!