Parent="plugin[*]"; and textfield

• Hi !
    I'll try to explain clearly my problem...

I'm using :
    A main plugin/picture; located with width, x and y in percents.
    A second plugin/picture is linked with a "parent" command for a "continuous" page setting (even if the window size changes)
    A plugin/textfield I'll hope to link, but it seems not to be possible... The "parent command" doesn't seems to work... The x and y still are related to my window, but not to my parent plugin...

Any explanation and/or solution ?

Regards,

David

PS : it looks like the difference between plugin and hotspots in KRP previous versions...

• For this page : http://www.parispherique.com/index_paris.html
    My problem : having my photo title's under my photo, at the same distance, whatever the window size (for every screen resolution)

... it works, at last !

My error : textfiel was with edge=center, and my text was far awy from my picture... With edge=top, it's ok... Maybe is there a margin problem... ?

Thanks

Edited 3 times, last by sagedavid (April 25, 2010 at 9:42 AM).

• Glad it is working.

I'm guessing that the problem might have been that a size wasn't defined for the textfield plugin and it was making a textfield box larger than you thought. You could try turning on the textfield background in order to debug and see how much space it is trying to take up. The switch to edge=top forces it to a hard location.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!