multiframe trial

• I tried the multiframe droplet last night and it is COOL. I didn't have direct line of sight panos, but just to see the function, I dragged several equalrectangles onto the droplet. It took a while to process and then all of the multires images were put into one folder. My observations were when you clicked the forward or backward buttons, the pano went ahead two panos with the one in the middle flashing very quickly. I would assume when preparing your panos, you would have to center them exactly how you want them to face before dropping them on the droplets.

Shoot a few panos, I would say a minimum of 5 and try it out numbering them. Then look at the multiframe config file and start tweaking. Have fun.

• Hi,

My observations were when you clicked the forward or backward buttons, the pano went ahead two panos

in this case the buttons are too 'sensitive',
    you can change that in the multiframeskin.xml file here:

Code
    <action name="nextframe">
      inc(image.frame,1,get(image.frames),get(image.frames));
      delayedcall(0.02, if(buttondown,nextframe()) );
    </action>

<action name="prevframe">
      dec(image.frame,1,1,1);
      delayedcall(0.02,  if(buttondown,prevframe()) );
    </action>

replace that 0.02 with an higher number (e.g. 0.1),

best regards,
    Klaus

• whats the best technique to align the spherical images correctly?

regards
    Marc

I know this question is old... but in case others find it and want to know one opinion...

I had the same "issue" about alignment... and for me, the simplest solution was to look at how I shot the panos. As long as I was facing the same direction (i.e. north) when starting to shoot the panos, my stitching software (autopano) put the panos together in the same orientation. It's been awhile since I looked at this item, but I think my first image was always the "center" of the pano. From there it worked out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!