Iphone license Bug or problem report

• As i asked yesterday I met some problem displaying an old pano on iphone.

So I decided to begin from a blank one and proceed step by step to find where the problem may come from.

I create pano with the droplet and make a test on iphone : everything was ok
    So I decided to add new paramaters I use to have in my xml and test after each modif to find the moment the bug starts.

The first bug came when added this code (which works perfectly on computer) :

Code
    <plugin name="img1" url="images/facade.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img1)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />			<plugin name="img2" url="images/image1.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img2)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />			<plugin name="img3" url="images/image2.jpg" align="center" alpha="0"  zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img3)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)"/>			<plugin name="img4" url="images/image3.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img4)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)"/>			<plugin name="img5" url="images/image4.jpg" align="center" alpha="0"  zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,img5)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />			<!--<plugin name="atelier" url="images/merchandising5.jpg" align="center" alpha="0" zorder="2"visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,atelier)" onhover="showtext(Fermer l'image,buttonstyle)" />-->			<plugin name="desc500" url="../docs/desc500n.png" align="center" width="800" height="480"  zorder="2" alpha="0" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,desc500)" onhover="showtext(Fermer,buttonstyle)" />			<plugin name="descgp" url="../docs/descgpn.png" align="center" width="800" height="480"  zorder="2" alpha="0" visible="false" onclick="action(fadeout,descgp)" onhover="showtext(Fermer,buttonstyle)" />

Does Klaus or someone else can tell me if it's a normal way that it doesn't work on iphone with this code. If it's normal, it means that I'll have to make a dedicated iphone version each time I use this style of code, but in this case the iphone license becomes less interesting because it means my customers will have to put online two or three version and make different links for computer, ipad and iphone. And it's not the solution, because the important thing of this is to have an autodetection of the platform.

Thanks for your precious help because it's really important to know if some xml code "block" iphone function.

Best Regards

Stephane

• Hi,

can you show a link to a not working iphone example?
    and what error do you get?

the link that you posted yesterday still uses the wrong/old swfkrpano.js,
    so it's not possible to view/test it on the iphone/ipad...

beside of this - the posted xml is a bit faulty:

zorder="2"visible="false"

there must be blank between each attribute!

the xml parser of the flashplayer is much more tolerant to such xml syntax errors then the xml parsers of the web browsers!

to test a xml just open it directly in the browser,
    a valid xml should be no problem in any case (flashplayer or iphone/ipad),

using two xml versions doesn't make sense, that's right!

best regards,
    Klaus

• Great Klaus, it seems to work perfectly just after made the blank between the attributes.

For the yesterday link i finally replaced the swfkrpano.js because when i uplaod the new one i have a black screen on the computer probably due to the DIV.

But it's not really a problem, that was for testing iphone license and i'll use this license now for all my new pano.

I didn't know that we can test an xml only by opening it in a browser. *unsure* *unsure*

thanks for your help.

You'll probably see me coming back soon with another (newbie) problem !!

Best Regards

Stephane

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!