You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 8:30pm

contact form

Hi,

I create a contact form in as3, and it work well when I'm not in fullscreen... but when I try to use it in fullscreen, it's impossible to edit the textfield of my form?? anybody know issue, is it like shift and ctrl button a limitation of flashplayer in fullsscreen???

Thanks for your help,

AGRID

www.agridimages.fr

Saturday, May 15th 2010, 10:47pm

Michel linked to an article showing fullscreen limitations in this post.

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…ight=#post14590

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 1:53am

Thanks jarredia, i know this post...

But my question is about a textfield, where the visitor have to write his name and email (contact form)... when the fullscreen is "off" no problem, i can't write anything I want... but when the fullscreen is "on", no issue I can't write anything...

I don't think it's a limitation of Flashplayer, but I can't find the reason or my error ???

Someone help???

michel

Professional

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 11:46am

Hi AGRID,

Here some references found in this forum about this subject:
krpano 1.0.8 beta 8
additional control buttons of the keyboard
Seeing the whole Picture?
keystrokes

Quoted

I don't think it's a limitation of Flashplayer....
So, it seems it is !!! The only solution I think could be to force the flashplayer to return to normal screen when the call to your contact form comes from fullscreen...

SAlut.