Calling embed via click doesn't work on iPhone/iPad

• I have a link in a pano that I generated that has a JS call to a function in my script entry:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var swf = createswf("krpano.swf");

function showPano(panoName) {
    swf.addVariable("xml",panoName);
    swf.embed("krpanoDIV");
    }

/* Edit filename below for first pano to be shown on pageload */
    showPano('test1.xml');
    </script>

The link then has an onClick event that calls showPano('test2.xml')

This function call is working, putting an alert into the function causes it to appear when I click the link.

On pretty much all browsers this system is working nicely, allowing me to switch pano's with out a refresh.

It however doesn't work at all on the iPhone/iPad or on Safari that is sending the iPhone/iPad user agent.

No errors are coming up in the console, any idea what the issue is?

I can even query the swf object from the console, change the swf.vars.xml value to the different pano, then call swf.embed('krpanoDIV'); and it still doesn't work.

We have paid for a license file for the basic and the iPhone krpano and would really like to find out what is going on.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to make it easier to understand or trace the issue.

Cheers,
    Gord.

• Has anyone tried this method?

It works great for changing the pano on regular browsers.

I suspect it has to do with how the iphone specific js file operates.

I noticed the object for the flash version has much more data and versatility than the one gererated for the iPhone.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!