• Hello everybody,

As a newbie , let me introduce myself here.
    Using APT with KRPano, I have problems with the xml. How can I find the right code depending of the effect I want?
    Does exist an illustration of the given examples? May be it's a dream?

If you understand that I dont understand XML, it's right.

Kindly,

Jack

• In the previous post of this board, we talk of the examples found in the download package. This forum has tons of examples and code. I suggest that you play with the examples found in the download package and look at the documentation. Bear in mind the documentation is about to be updated. Also reading this forum should provide a lot of good info. I had never seen xml before I started working with Krpano. I still am no guru but can output what I want. I believe it is a matter of learning proper syntax of the actions, plugins and things all found in the documentation.

By the way, I have not used APT but once so do not know how well it works or how it outputs code. I demo'ed it originally when it first began with Krpano output but found the krpano editor to be as good as that program. (AT THAT TIME) I have read that it has improved greatly since that time.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!