embedexample.fla question

• Hi Klaus,

I've several questions about the code of this example.

What do the embeddedstartup function exactly ?
    It's a callback function, which wait krpano engine to start ? The first parameter could be any Sprite Objet ?

Is it possible to load two (or more) pano simultaneously inside one flash container ?

You change the area of the pano with the krpano.area function. Is it possible to resize it directly on a Sprite objet, with x, y, width and height ?

Thanks for your answers,
    I'm really happy about this interface !!

• Hi,

It's a callback function, which wait krpano engine to start ? The first parameter could be any Sprite Objet ?

the first parameter must be the stage,
    and second is the call function, which krpano will call when it's ready,

Is it possible to load two (or more) pano simultaneously inside one flash container ?

no, at the moment not,

You change the area of the pano with the krpano.area function. Is it possible to resize it directly on a Sprite objet, with x, y, width and height ?

no, and I think that will be never possible regarding to the way the width/height scaling in as3 works,

Possible to change image.layer by another pano ?

what do you mean?

How to change the image.layer color ?

what color?
    if you want to change the background color behind the pano, either change it in the html, or use the new "bgcolor" variable, when this variable will be set, a singled colored shape behind the pano will be automatically created (for the 'area' only),

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus!

There is a BIG Question: HOW TO KILL KRPANO INSIDE MY AS3 APP?

It's driving me crasy, man! Please doing something, to help me.

I made a lot of work for two weeks, and at the end i descovered, that there is no way to Unload KrPano from as3 applacation.

I've tried everything, i give up. unloadAndStop not working. Please sorry me for my hysteric! I must to show all project tomorrow, i don.t know what to do

• Hi,

sorry, but I think that will not be possible,
    the current version was not designed for loading into swf and especially not for unloading,
    there is too much global and static stuff...

you could try to remove all elements and events manually from the displaylist, but I can't say for sure it will work...

best regards,
    Klaus

• After i removing the objects, player returns me this:

TypeError: Error #1009:TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference .
    at kflashpano::Kpano/hoverHandler()
    at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
    at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

And the question is how to remove this events?

• Hi!

This not working!

Ok. Let's think abou different solution. Maybe JavaScript PopUpCode inside SWF? For example ShadowBox. The main task is to get standalone application. Will JavaScript ShadowBox code work within SWF converted to EXE? I thought about AIR but it's not the right choice. Because applacation need to be installed on client computer, and it's not good.

I making standalone promo application, that will be starting from usb flash drive. Klaus, it will be great if you'll help me to find the solution!

P.S. I can send you project.

• You don't need to convert it to an exe or air app. Microsoft developed a tool to open an internet page in the users default browser. http://blogs.msdn.com/b/noahc/archiv…-tiny-tool.aspx

create a autorun.ini explained on the webpage and put it on your usb drive.

Im not sure why you want to use the embedded fla persé Maybe if you explain what you are making, maybe we can think of other solutions.

• Dear all,

i'd also be interested in adding more then just one pano to a stage. Preferrably into an own Sprite or MovieClip Container.

Will this be possible within version 1.0.9 ?

Appreciate any info's about that issue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!