most krpano friendly CMS ?

• I have not seen any CMS plugins special made for embedding krpano. But I believe it is easy to use krpano with most CMS's that lets you customize your templates and upload jpgs, if you got access to your own webserver anyway... Personally I prefer Drupal but I that is just a matter of taste *smile*

• Have been wondering if there would be some solution to create XML files at server as that would allow changing of parameters from single place instead of having to edit all different places where there are similar adjustments. Have tried to simplify configs by collecting essential things to custom actions (like goto-name_of_scene etc.). It's just that I would like to be able to change things from single place without having to rely on Find/Replace (that might cause problems in some cases).

Recent XML DTD for krpano DTD for krPano might be helpful as it could allow semi-automatic checks for structure of krpano XML configurations but that itself is just step closer to better system.

It would be great to have aliases so that certain things like names of locations could be defined in single place and automatically included to whole project for usage in various different plugins (Combobox, Map, custom buttons, several Textfields…).

XML configs inside <data> might provide partial solution for problem but I'm still wondering if some kind of custom development/admin interface could be made to help with larger projects in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!