Valley Forge National Historical Park - Log Cabin Interior

• Hi folks,

this is my first foray into spherical panoramas, so I thought I'd go for it and do an interior with HDR tonemapping too. This was taken Memorial Day weekend in the US at a reconstructed portion of a 18th century Revolutionary War encampment in Valley Forge, outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA. The re-enactor in the shot was a photonerd like me and posed for the 4 exposure sequence that included her segment of the 6 around. Here is my attempt at getting it all working in krpano:

http://web.me.com/kirkthibault/Site/log_cabin.html

Thanks for looking. krpano is pretty sweet. This panorama is based on a stitched equirectangular image that is approx 12k x 6k pixels.

Kirk

• nice pano. the nadir looks great. i would add some display and view settings. i have 2 monitors 1 wide screen and 1 square. on the wide screen things get really distorted on the edges. i tend to use the DFOV setting which sets the FOV from corner to corner keeping the correct aspect ratio reguardless of monitor resolution.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!