Valley Forge National Historical Park - Log Cabin Interior

• Hi folks,

this is my first foray into spherical panoramas, so I thought I'd go for it and do an interior with HDR tonemapping too. This was taken Memorial Day weekend in the US at a reconstructed portion of a 18th century Revolutionary War encampment in Valley Forge, outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA. The re-enactor in the shot was a photonerd like me and posed for the 4 exposure sequence that included her segment of the 6 around. Here is my attempt at getting it all working in krpano:

http://web.me.com/kirkthibault/Site/log_cabin.html

Thanks for looking. krpano is pretty sweet. This panorama is based on a stitched equirectangular image that is approx 12k x 6k pixels.

Kirk

• nice pano. the nadir looks great. i would add some display and view settings. i have 2 monitors 1 wide screen and 1 square. on the wide screen things get really distorted on the edges. i tend to use the DFOV setting which sets the FOV from corner to corner keeping the correct aspect ratio reguardless of monitor resolution.

• Thanks for the feedback - I need to start dissecting all of the options in the XML specs file. I appreciate the suggestions. So much to learn.

Kirk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!