rounded corner with image background ?

• Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to have a panorama which has a rounded border, and behind the panorama, an image ?

The background image can be set with the parent="BGLAYER", but the problem is the rounded border.

It's easy to make a rounded border with four plugins that load png ... But it doesn't fit my requirement, as the background will not be a still color. And the background image is resize depending on the stagewidth and stageheight ...

So, is there a way to have an mask that apply on the panorama. A mask that look something we can have in AS3.

Thanks for your answer !

• Hello!

I know this is a very, very old thread, but hey, this is my question at the moment too, and the solution by nelk would not work since now we're all doing html5 :)

Actually, my problem is relatively simpler, I don't need a background image behind the panorama, just a simple color. I gave the canvas containing the panorama a border-radius and it shows, but can't change the color of the layer behind the corners no matter which div element I try to apply background-color to.

Klaus, is this possible somehow?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!