You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rahim

Trainee

• "Rahim" started this thread

Wednesday, June 9th 2010, 11:57am

loading time long and bar keeps on loading even after tour is fully viewable

hi there
i have a small problem using the kr 1.8 .b the files size is normal from others tours i have made ,only with this this tour the first time i load a page it takes time to load and when the tour is loaded the bar shows a full loading bar that stays on display for 30-40 sec ,the second time i load it the problem is gone but it reappears when i empty the cash ,....
any ideas what that might be

for a link to the problem
http://www.deja-view.org/static/panorama…dega/index.html

please help *cry*
thanks
rahim

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, June 9th 2010, 12:08pm

He Rahim,

When you use that bug thing on Firefox you can see nice what is happening.. may be it's downloading it all... did you set preload=true or so?

On safari you can do alt-option A and see what it's downloading..

Well i checked it here in holland and it loads quick and no problems with that bar... *thumbup*

Nice Pictures!

Cheers
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Rahim

Trainee

• "Rahim" started this thread

Wednesday, June 9th 2010, 6:06pm

thanks tour
i dicovered something weird when i press the zoom button or change the field FOV setting the problem disapears .wonder what that is ??\
thanks for your help anyways *thumbsup*