Having some trouble with cursor behavior...looking for assistance

• Hello all,
    I am usually much more of a lurker and rarely post on forums. I have learned a tremendous amount from this forum and I am hoping the various experts out there may be able to lend a hand. I have built a rather complex virtual tour, with several flash elements, images, and textfield plugins. Due to some distribution and security requirements, the tour is embedded into a PDF and managed with a policy server. This all works fine, the PDF causes some slowdown, but it isn't significant. However, when I run the tour outside of the PDF, when interacting with some flash elements, the cursor changes from the arrow to a hand when moving over areas of interaction ( this is the desired behavior ). When I embed the tour into the PDF, when interacting with the same elements, the cursor does not change to the hand ( it flashes over to a hand for a blink of an eye though). I have tried fooling around with the zorder, the order in which the elements load, overlaps of elements, and the enabled,capture, and children settings. Nothing has worked thus far. I am hoping that someone out there has had a similar experience. If you have any ideas, I will be forever grateful!

• Hi,

sorry, I can't help much here, I have no experiences with Flash inside PDF, but when it works outside the PDF normally, it's maybe a focus/events problem in the PDF Flashplayer and I'm not sure if that can be fixed...

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!