XML, Hotspots and Editor plugin

• Have you some good solution for defining location of hotspots easily while running krpano Viewer on server? Editor plugin of krpano can be used but it's generally too slow to use at the moment for just finding right locations for hotspots (have mostly done things directly within text editor but that's painfully slow when someone has 30–80 panoramas in the single virtual tour…).

Have been thinking if it would be reasonable to have version of Editor that would be just meant for defining hotspots and would automatically copy location code to clipboard as manually finding right part from the XML window of Editor plugin is painfully slow (there isn't even scrollbar!). Optimally there would be possibility to do things faster than what's currently happening.

Also tried various debug settings to print location of click to debug console but it's currently not in right form for getting location information for hotspots easily (and I don't know enough of krpano yet to make things better; have been using krpano for only 2,5 weeks now).

• i place my hotspots refresh the html open the editor go into the hotspot section drag everything where i want it. open the xml editor and copy and paste the code into the main xml. done. could be faster but its not that bad.

• That sounds pretty good. In fact, that would definitely take care of my custom hotspot request. Never thought about doing it that way. LOL Just a thought if you don't do it yet, add enough hotspots with varying degrees in your template and then delete the extra ones if any when you are moving the others. Just be sure to remove the extras.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!