'remember' pano bw/color for fullscreen

• I have the same pano, but one in color and one in b/w. You can change them with a button. They are in a low resolution. When you click on the fullscreen button, the high resolution image loads. But how can krpano 'remember' if the bw or the color one was opened when clicking on the fullscreen or the fullscreen-off-button? Maybe with a variable on each pano (onstart="set(bw,off)" or something), but how can I do that?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi,

yes, could use a variable for that,
    just set it before or after loading the other pano...

And another question: how to remember dragmode or qtvrmode or autorotate enabled/disabled when going fullscreen and back (so the buttons are ok)?

normally these settings will not change when going fullscreen and back,
    but you are saying you are loading a other pano on switching to fullscreen - make sure that all buttons (plugin) that should stay and not be removed or loaded again, have - keep="true" - set,

best regards,
    Klaus

• normally these settings will not change when going fullscreen and back,
    but you are saying you are loading a other pano on switching to fullscreen - make sure that all buttons (plugin) that should stay and not be removed or loaded again, have - keep="true" - set,

Beginners mistake. I'm sorry!
    What I want works with this code:

And an onstart in every xml which sets small and bw.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!