Architectural view, more than I want?

• Finally had a reason to use Architectural view. Seems easy enough, simply add Architectural="1.0" as part of the View syntax. And it works.

However, it does a few things I would not expect, nor do I want. First it's added all of the extended views to the context menu - I really don't want this, I ONLY want the architectural view, no other, not even normal for this particular 360.

Second, it now ignores the look down limit and FOV limits I've set if one of the other views is used. And that means the tripod cap is viewable (I typically don't replace this as I've never meet a client that cares about it - most floors or bottoms are not worth the extra effort)

Is there anyway to use the Architectural view and NOT have the context menu options show up?

Regards,

Robert

• Hi image360,

There is no direct relation from Architectural settings and context menu options.... I suppose you got this because of some copy/pasted code *wink* ....
    Architectural settings are attributes of the <view> node and context menu is relative to <contextmenu> node...
    So you can use Architectural and set the <contextmenu> as you need...

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!