a questions from a new member >>>>

• Sure it's possible.

Since krpano is based on flash, you load a SWFObject intoo a html page.

You can add in in a table, div, or do what most people do fill the html page 100% with the viewer.

However getting a SWFObject intoo a CMS like Wordpress/Joomla, takes some practice and coding, but it is possible, this is because posts go through somesort of compiler which filters code.

• Ow, ofcourse it's free. Ask the community for help, but like any other community, don't expect them to build your website :P Most stuff you need to do yourself (or hire a webdesigner and ask them to either reserve space for a SWFObject or that they make sure you can add SWFObjects in your post. For wordpress for example, I had to download a (free) plugin, to embed an swfobject.

• thank you very much for your help,
    for me I don't use joomla or woordpress now, I want to build the page myself
    I have learned html,css,js,php,mysql,phtoshop
    Now how can I getting started and what are the tools I need to make the page contains the 360 panorama image.
    I'm waiting for your reply.
    thank you alot.

• Well you have to buy a license from klaus
    http://www.krpano.com/buy/

Without the license you will see a watermark in the tour and the tiles of the panorama

Then you dowload the tools (which converts your panorama photo to a htmlpage (or other things you may like) with the panorama in it. These tools contain easy drag an drop batch files)
    http://www.krpano.com/download/

Then you can start editing the html

There is lots of information in the forums and the homepage.

• Probably the best way to learn how to create your pano page is to look at the samples that come in the download package. You can download and play with the stuff for free... but to get things online you will need a license (as mentioned).

Klaus (creator of krpano) is working on updating the documentation that's on the main site... but till then - read the forums and ask whatever you want.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!