Please help, my fov settings are not working

• I am desperate because I am wrecking my brain for hours now and can't find the error.
    Man, how I love debugging

I have built a tour and everything worked fine and as it is expected.

Now I have found the great all xml thumbnail plugin and managed to get it working with my tour.
    But to my surprise, no matter what, the fov settings in each panorama are completely ignored.
    Even with the first image and I can't find any setting that may cause this. So maybe someone has a few minutes to take pity on me and have alook at what I've got.

Here goes:
    The main xml

hu, i have to split this because the code exceed a 10.000 character limit

• The interface.xml

And for the sake of completeness )although I have commented this out because at them momoent there is nothing I would want and changing parameters did not affect anything) the settings.xml

Thank you very much!
    Jürgen

• Sure, that's your plugin and I am pretty much sure that it's not the fault of the plugin, but with all these tiny details it is very hard to track such things down.
    And as you have much more insight into the needed rules and syntax of scripting your help is highly appreciated.

This is the old tour using the as3thumbsforkrpano: http://bavaria360.de/drwack/
    This is the link to the new tour: http://bavaria360.de/drwack/tour.html

Chees
    Juergen

Unfortunately my server seems to be rather slow at the moment *wacko*

And no, changing maxpixelzoom to 2.0 didn't help.

• Sorry, but there is no change.
    I have uploaded the new xml with maxpixelzoom removed.

For your convenience I paste it here

• Found it :)

Nah, you don't wanns know, do you?

Really?

Louder ...

LOUDER ...

Ok. Here goes:

In the view tag the fovtype parameter was missing which seems to be mandatory. It's ok to have it just in the first image like
    <view fovtype="MFOV" hlookat="-80.956290" vlookat="-3.656190" camroll="0.000000" fov="54.099580" fovmin="74.099580" fovmax="120.000000" limitfov="true" />]

Sorry, no beer to Siberia at this time but you're a cool guy anyway *thumbsup*

• Hi,

the fovtype doesn't need to be set, but the default value for it is VFOV,
    and this is combination with maxpixelzoom="1.0" and a very large screen/window resolution can result in a blocked zooming,
    the fov limiting that will be done by maxpixelzoom is overruling the fovmin setting and if the limit is larger than the fov and fovmax then here too,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!