locate the coordinate of Video hotspot?

• Hi all,
    while I was trying to add video hotspot in my pano, I was curious if there is easier way to locate the coordinates... I meant if there is way like the editor plugin turns on and double click to locate coordinate for hotspot.... (indeed, I found the code generated by "editor" plugin could not be used for the coordinate set for video hotspot...

do you have any idea to do it easier? thanks.

• All file hotspots work the same, so the coordinates should work.

What I do is place the hotspot random somewhere like ath="0" atv="0" in my xml and give it a logical name.

then open the tour, open the editor. drag the hotspot and while dragging I press d to put it in distort mode. You now can use R, space and Shift to rotate it on the z axis, xy axis and scale it. Remember to keep the leftmouse button pressed.

You then open the xml and press ctrl + a, then ctrl + v it in your notepad editor (I use notepadd++ cause It uses syntaxcoloring). And then look up the name of the hotspot.

I did this for my childrens game:

Code
    <style name="video_hotspotstyle" url="%SWFPATH%/assets/plugins/videoplayer.swf" pausedonstart="true" keep="false" zoom="true" distorted="true" details="2" scale="1" edge="center" flying="0.0"/>
    <hotspot name="fire_4"
    	         style="video_hotspotstyle"
    		     videourl="%SWFPATH%/assets/animation/fire.flv"	 
    	         ath="-60.97208550373287" atv="-18.402708646832437"
    	         scale="0.8659500526870615" 
    	         rx="-23.25" ry="-8.25" rz="7.592770470658956"
    			 visible="true" alpha="0" enabled="true" onclick="enablefire();" onhover="tooltip(lightson)"
    	 />
  • hi, thanks for reply.
    I have enabled the editor and draw a polygonal hotspot, the result becomes:

I don't have similar code as yours... I can't even find "rx, ry, rz" in my code... is there any wrong I did?? thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!