the default tag in xml by MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet.bat/MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat?

• hi,
    have been searching the release note of previous versions for some hints, but I still could not find clues if there is hidden (or pre-defined) tag which the xml embedded in .swf/generated by "MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet.bat or generated from MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat"

from the latest 1.0.8 version, I got below xml from "MAKE PANO (NORMAL) droplet.bat" the xml code is much clearer than previous version (like 1.0.6), I found the right click menu still exists even I don't see the "<contextmenu>" tag in the xml (or similarly, the default buttons which I don't see it's specified in the .xml), so I want to know if there are tag pre-defined even it's not specified in the xml?

Thanks a lot!

• Not sure if this addresses your question but...

If you open the bat file with a text editor, you should be able to see which template the bat file uses. Be sure to note there is an <include> line that adds the default controls. You can edit these files directly or create your own with a new name and then change the file name in the bat file. Look in the templates folder inside the tools folder to find all of the templates.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!