Wiki Documentation of krpano - proposal

• I think everyone should help! And if something isn't yet done, don't ask to do it, just start writing it :) If the structure has to be changed later that's still easier than writing everything from scratch, so nothing really goes to waste, and it's important right now to build momentum. If someone who reads this is one of those awesome people floz requested, by all means take over immediately, but this is a big task to dump on a small amount of volunteers.

klaus gave me ftp access so if anyone needs a specific extension please request here and I'll add it.

• Hi,

sorry, I had to remove (disable) the Wiki for the moment!
    there were a lot of strange things added there (pages full of strange/senseless texts and suspect links),
    I need to check that further and to find a way to avoid such things in future, and then I will maybe enable it again...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Apparently there are some spam bots that search for wikis and automatically fill them up…

Was it required that user must be registered before being allowed to write or modify content?

Some type of CAPTCHA might help but even those have been broken automatically. :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!