Desaturation/B&W mask

• Hi,

Does anybody have an idea how to set up black and white mask or desaturation of colors of panorama in krpano using masks like in this example? https://krpano.com/examples/mask
    I am sure there is a lot of great effects but not so sure how to create jpg or png images to use them as a masks.

Thank you for answers.

Regards
    Michal

• Hi Klaus,

thanks for links but I've already red it. I've tried to find anything about that using google before I used krpano forum.
    It is really impossible to use any mask using any of supported blendmodes to achieve desaturation effect.

But I have one more question. Am I able to load two types of panorama images - one set with colors and another set of images just in grayscale or desaturated and switch between them using action? Or do I have to reload scene after switching panorama images?

Thank you for your time.

Regards
    Michal

• Hi,

loading two different colored panos and fading between them would be possible when loading the panos as distorted hotsptos,
    (have a look at "slider" example),

it should be possible to write a Flash plugin which adds a "ColorMatrixFilter" filter to the pano image (image.layer), but I can't say yet if that will work with the current version because there is conflict with the "filter" usage,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!