iPhone iPad emulation

• Hi,

does any body know how to emulate an iPhone iPad with a browser on pc or mac ?
    I have a pc and a mac but even with the mac, when I ask safari to sign as an iPhone, the browser does not show the panorama properly.
    I get a strange square 3d picture. (safari 4.04 and MacOSX 10.4.11)

thank's
    stephane

• does any body know how to emulate an iPhone iPad with a browser on pc or mac ?
    I have a pc and a mac but even with the mac, when I ask safari to sign as an iPhone, the browser does not show the panorama properly.
    I get a strange square 3d picture. (safari 4.04 and MacOSX 10.4.11)

On Mac, easiest way is to install Developer tools that include an emulator that can run both in iPhone and in iPad mode, very useful to test your panoramas *g* but in all matters you need to upgrade to Snow Leopard for that *tongue*

Vincèn

• ok for safari 5 under windows, it runs good but one question more :

there is an address bar on the iphone browser and this bar should desappear after a few second to give maximum viewing size on the small iPhone screen.

on a virtual tour, a friend told me that this adress bar never desappear, I don't know why, I would like to be able to test that function and safari seems not to act exactly like iPhone iPad for this bar.

any idea to have the address bar acting like real iPhone ?

thanks
    bye bye
    stephane

• forget that, that's just an iframe

there is an address bar on the iphone browser and this bar should desappear after a few second to give maximum viewing size on the small iPhone screen.

on a virtual tour, a friend told me that this adress bar never desappear, I don't know why, I would like to be able to test that function and safari seems not to act exactly like iPhone iPad for this bar.

when using the latest version (1.0.8.11) and the original html the address bar should scroll out,
    on the iPad (or other browsers on the iphone) there is no address bar,
    testing that is only possible on a iPhone or iPod Touch,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!