You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 5:47pm

Game proof of concept

Hi there

Here's a small proof of concept for a game in krpano which I made: http://foto3dtour.com/trabalhos/jogo/index.html

It's a point and click game, inspired by the old Myst and Goblins. A couple of things to know:
- notice the text on the left bottom side when the mouse hovers something
- after you click on an item, you can "use" it on something else. If you want to "store" it again, you have to click on an empty item slot.

Apart from that, it's ugly, buggy, sometimes not so easy to understand and just takes 6-7 clicks to solve. But I hope you enjoy it :P

Manuel
PanoTag: Facebook tagging for krpano

KRPano development and more: http://www.digisfera.pt/en/development

Shanti

Intermediate

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 8:59pm

seems really cool, but I have only found a book and a fireplace, nothing else to do ? can't use the book on the fireplace :P

EDIT: Never mind I found out how :) Really cool idea !!! I am enjoying it :P

VN2009

Professional

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 10:49pm

i couldnt get past the book and the fireplace either guess i am not patient enough.

EDIT: i tried and cannot use the book on anything. the only thing that turns the cursor to a hand is the book and the fireplace.

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 12:10am

There are some things you need to click before using the book on anything. The text on the book has a clue. Look around ;)
PanoTag: Facebook tagging for krpano

KRPano development and more: http://www.digisfera.pt/en/development

Graydon

Professional

Sunday, July 25th 2010, 6:13am

suggestion and question

Played around for a couple of minutes and have a question and a suggestion...

suggestion first - when I picked up the book... I initially had a case of click happy... and the text at the bottom cycled through before I could read it all (actually, before I noticed that it was changing)... so the suggestion would be to either make the text more noticeable (not sure what would be better)... block user interaction for some short, but noticeable time... implement a "next" function to proceed through the book... or enable us to re-read the book.

Question once you get the exit to show... was there something else to do so that you can actually leave?

Zephyr

Professional

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 10:11pm

Nice game :) Looks like what I did for my graduation project

Except that I don't combine items, just find them (and put them in a grid).
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).