help with setting up KRPANO

• I am switching from FPP IF I can do the following in krpano.

I operate a small virtual tour business down here in mexico and do quite a few for vacation homes. I need to know if its possible to create the following workflow in krpa no so someone please help me out here or direct me to the correct documentation.

I will be stitching either cylindrical panoramas or sphericals. I would like to speed up my workflow and create a folder for both. So if I go out and shoot 6 cylindricals, I would want a folder i simply drop the stitched panos into and, viola, on the front end i would see the finished tours. The same thing would be desireable for sphericals. I am imagining creating a universal xml file that would pass on the parameters.

So in summary, I want to know if it is possible with KRPANO to create a template folder where i could simply drop my pano.jpg's that would be referenced and load in a flash viewer on the front end. FPP has poor documentation and the owner seems to have abandoned it which is why i am considering switching. Thank you for your information. *thumbsup*

• Hi,

automatically this is not possible,
    a tour must be linked manually,

you could use one xml for all settings or as template
    and only change the pano image itself, that's no problem

I would recommend to download the viewer and tools packages
    and have a look at the examples and try it out,
    this can done freely and without any license,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!