iPhone/iPad Current XML settings ?

• Quote from the iphone/iPad page

"NOTE - this first release of the Javascript based krpano viewer supports only a small subset of all krpano Flash viewer xml possibilities and settings, but there are plans to extend it step by step - "

Finally got the license extension and have a test page active. Much to my disappointment the iPhone viewer does not seem to use "vlookatmin"

I hope support for this is included in the next update as I rarely include a Nadir anymore and it's easier to just limit the view. I've never ever had a customer care or request being able to look directly down. In the rare shot where it is of value I include it, but maybe one in a hundred 360's benefit from a completed nadir.

Klaus, is there a list of what is supported now? Any general timeframe on a fuller xml supported iPhone script?

Regards,

Robert

• Vn2009, how would you add the logo at the bottom in a template? I have a logo in my template but it does not put it in the iPxxxxx versions. What I currently do is slice the equirectangular into cubes and add a nadir patch, then drop it onto the make pano tool that I wish. That way I have the logo included in all three image versions.

I too hope for a few more features in the next release. I am sure Klaus is working on this. *wink*

• Hi,

Klaus, is there a list of what is supported now? Any general timeframe on a fuller xml supported iPhone script?

more informations about the iPhone/iPad viewer with the next release,
    the viewing limitation should be ready for it but I don't want to promise it,
    about timeframe - coding can't be planed, there are always a lot of unplanned/unexpected things, so it's ready when it's ready *wink*

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello Klaus,

is the view limit feature (hlookatmin/max and vlookatmin/max) fixed already on the iphone / ipad because is does not seam to work on my project? And that is a problem because i have a pano where i would like to restrict the horizontal look (hlook).

Regards,

Marco

<view hlookat="-36"

vlookat="5"

fov="110"

maxpixelzoom="1.5"

fovmax="140"
    limitview ="range"
    hlookatmin ="-130"
    hlookatmax ="+110"
    />

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!