ht.xml - loading error (IO error)

• Hello,

I am using APT 1.1 beta 9, krpano krprotect 1.0.8.11 (build 2010-05-31), macbook pro with osx 10.6.4, safari browser. I was able to run tours as standalone.

I now have a domain and a newbie on website and I tried to upload a small sample tour as a test and it says " ht.xml - loading error (IO error) "

What could possible be wrong. Thank you.

Manny

• Hi Klaus,

I will look into your comments and I have my workflow below.

I exported tours file derived from APT.

- ht.xml, ht0.xml, htdata (in embedding page)
    - (default.css, ht.html, ht.swf) I did not include.
    - selected flash output, embedded xml. browse to ….ht.xml, add my domain.
    - Generated protected file and made a new ht.swf file was made.
    - Downloaded this ht.swf file in the server and this time it say "License error"

Note: In Kprotect, in setup select base krpano.swf was directed to my folder where
    the license is located.

Will you kindly direct me to a link where I can see procedures. I am also reading related topics in the forum.

Thank you.

Manny

• Hello,

Can somebody pls help me figure out how to embed the krpano license inside the tour so that it will not show "License Error" when loading in the web. I read the forum and get confused as I only know a little of programming. Thank you very much.

Manny

• In your first question, you mentioned

Note: In Kprotect, in setup select base krpano.swf was directed to my folder where
    the license is located.

The base krpano.swf in the setup should point to a krpano.swf file from the latest download package. You would then need to install the license file in the "Register Krpano Licenses" in the setup.

Hope that helps,

Jarred

• Hi Jarredja,

The base krpano.swf in the setup should point to a krpano.swf file from the latest download package. You would then need to install the license file in the "Register Krpano Licenses" in the setup.

I have the latest 1.0.8.11 (build 2010-05-31) install in the set up. I am only uploading the project.swf generated by kprotect which I assumed to be complete.

Best regards and thank you.

• Hello Jarredja,

I just have my domain and it is under construction. It is messy at the moment. I was able to put some pictures in the photo album. All pages are prebuilt, generated by RVsitebuilder that goes with the web host. I am trying to insert one sample tour in the home page. My domain is manpro360.com. Thank you.

Manny.

• Pls view my home page, It is there and it works, I am very happy, I will just edit the size of the window. Pls view also the source code of my home page. I am very new to websites. I use Kprotect. I will create one page for my tours. It is only a hobby and if by chance, I could do a little business out of it. More power to Krpano. Thank you very much Klaus and Jarredja and others, for your patience, much appreciated.

Best regards,

Manny

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!