Fisheye projection

• Hi,

Sorry, this is probably a very basic question, but I'm just starting out and can't figure this out.

I have created my Panorama using the Make Pano (Multires) droplet and get the following code:

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8">
    <include url="skin/defaultskin.xml" />
    <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" /><display details="22" />
    <preview type="CUBESTRIP" url="Church Exterior.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="503"><level tiledimagewidth="2012" tiledimageheight="2012"><left  url="Church Exterior.tiles/l2_l_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><front url="Church Exterior.tiles/l2_f_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><right url="Church Exterior.tiles/l2_r_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><back  url="Church Exterior.tiles/l2_b_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><up    url="Church Exterior.tiles/l2_u_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><down  url="Church Exterior.tiles/l2_d_%0v_%0h.jpg" /></level><level tiledimagewidth="1006" tiledimageheight="1006"><left  url="Church Exterior.tiles/l1_l_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><front url="Church Exterior.tiles/l1_f_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><right url="Church Exterior.tiles/l1_r_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><back  url="Church Exterior.tiles/l1_b_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><up    url="Church Exterior.tiles/l1_u_%0v_%0h.jpg" /><down  url="Church Exterior.tiles/l1_d_%0v_%0h.jpg" /></level></image>
    </krpano>

I much prefer the Fisheye projection when selected from the menu when I right click.

Can someone please tell me how I would get it to always start in this Fisheye projection?

I am happy to manually add the code each time.
    If not too difficult though is it possible to edit the .bat file to auto create the code?

Thanks for your time and patience.

Kind regards

Simon

• Brilliant! Worked a treat.

Thanks for your time and help Christophe.

Will have to try and figure out how to automate the task now.

Kind regards

Simon

**Edit

*Update - I edited the default.xml in the templates folder with the code you gave me and now it does it automatically.

Thanks again

Simon

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SimonL (30. Juli 2010 um 00:44)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!