You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mds

Intermediate

• "mds" started this thread

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 10:02pm

Custom Flash Interface + Hotspot Plugin Problem

I'm using a custom flash interface which calls the pano xml files from within flash. If I use the xml <hotspot/> as seen below, It load the new pano but my interface goes away. I'm assuming the new pano is being loaded over my interface as opposed to below. Is there an easy fix?

Source code

<hotspot name="hotspotKitchen" url="hotspot.swf" onclick="action(loadKitchen);" capture="false" enabled="true" >
    	<point ath="0" atv="0" />
	</hotspot>

<action name="loadKitchen">
    	lookto(89,1,6,smooth());
    	loadpano(../kitchen/mds3.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));
    	lookat(180,2,22);
    	wait(blend);
    	lookto(265,0,87,smooth(100,20,50));"
	</action
>
Say "Hi!" on twitter

Zephyr

Professional

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 10:17pm

maybe im stating the obvjous, but I assume your interface is loaded as a plugin. Do you have keep="true" in the plugin parameter? Else it's hard to tell what goes wrong without an example.
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

mds

Intermediate

• "mds" started this thread

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 10:21pm

maybe im stating the obvjous, but I assume your interface is loaded as a plugin. Do you have keep="true" in the plugin parameter? Else it's hard to tell what goes wrong without an example

wow, thanks so much for the lightning speedy response. i didn't have keep="true" in my plugin.xml

thanks!!! *g*
Say "Hi!" on twitter